Terms and Conditions
Information and statements on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The information on this site is not a substitute for medical advice. Always seek the advice of your Health Professional when taking any vitamins or supplements.
You take full and total responsibility for what you do with this information and any resulting outcomes from your actions.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
The use of this site is governed by the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE set forth below.
Your use of this site or purchase from WellnessMyWay.com.au indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
WellnessMyWay.com.au reserves the right to make changes to this web site and these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice.
WellnessMyWay.com.au is the service provider; it is also referred to as “us” and “we”.
Customer is the person or organization who purchases or seeks services from WellnessMyWay.com.au; it is also referred to as “you”.
Placing an Order
All orders placed are subject to confirmation and acceptance by WellnessMyWay.com.au. Additions cannot be made to online orders once they have been confirmed.
If a product is not listed on the web site then it is not available for sale.
We can take international orders but not from the WellnessMyWay.com.au website itself as our product range and pricing are USANA Australia specific.
International customers should go to our international USANA website. There you can click on the “Enroll Online” button, select your country then ‘Preferred Customer’ and complete the enrollment form. You will then have access to your local product range and local pricing.
Alternatively you can phone your local USANA customer service office (usually referred to as Order Express) to make product purchases or to enroll as a USANA Preferred Customer by quoting code 215319.0081-R. Your local office contact details can be found on the USANA Health Sciences website here.
Any attempt to cancel an order must be made within 24 hours.
Cancellations attempted after the order has been dispatched will result in the customer having to pay the shipping and handling charges on the package and the cost of shipping the package back.
Cancellations may be communicated by telephone on 0422 308308, or email and communicating your order number.
Payment and Delivery
Payment Types accepted
Accepted payment is via Paypal, credit cards can be used through this service, and direct bank transfer.
If an order is modified or cancelled, where possible WellnessMyWay.com.au will return any overpayment.
Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability, and price stability we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice.
Information contained throughout the web pages and in our database is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors, and omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products, and specifications without notice.
- Orders are delivered within Australia by StarTrack.
- There are currently no arrangements to ship internationally.
- All parcels will have to be signed for at the time of delivery
- Deliveries to an unattended address will be left a note indicating pickup details at a nearby Post Office.
- Goods picked up at the Post Office will still need to be signed for, but by anyone who can provide proof that they live at the delivery address or are authorised to do so.
- Postal charges are a standard $10.00 Flat fee for delivery of any size parcel to anywhere in Australia. WellnessMyWay.com.au reserves the right to alter this fee.
- Customers are responsible for paying any freight charges incurred from a refused shipment and unclaimed goods.
- Depending on the delivery arrangements the cost for any re-delivery attempts will be passed to the customers if the delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery.
- WellnessMyWay.com.au will make every effort to deliver on time.
- Customers are responsible to have someone at the delivery address to sign for and accept the delivery. If a delivery attempt has been made to an unoccupied address, then the order will be taken to local Post Office for pickup. No further attempts will be made to deliver directly to the delivery address.
- Delivery times are in business days, Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays.
- Delivery times exclude Merchant’s order processing time. The delivery time estimates do not include Merchant handling time (e.g. to authorise an order and process it through the warehouse).
- Delivery times are independent of the weight or dimensions of a parcel.
- In rural and regional areas of Australia, delivery to final destinations may take longer. If in doubt please check with your local PostOffice.
Exchange and Refunds
Thirty (30) Day Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your product for any reason, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee for your piece of mind. Just contact us for our return shipping details, send the product back and we’ll refund the products cost or replace the item.
To arrange a refund or return please call us on 0422 308308.
Our hours of operation are 8am – 4pm EST, Monday – Friday. Outside of these hours simply email us and we’ll be in touch.
Privacy and Security
Privacy and Security Policy
- A record of your visit logs the following information for statistical purposes – the user’s IP address, the date and time of the visit to the website, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the previous website visited and the type of browser used. No attempt will be made to identify an end user or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our service provider’s logs. This information is analysed at the end of each month to determine the Site’s usage statistics.
- Your personal information will not be disclosed to a third party.
- You should note that there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information via the Internet. You should make your own assessment of the potential risks to the security of your information when making a decision as to whether or not you should utilise this Site.
- Your credit card payments are processed securely by Paypal. When proceeding to the checkout screen your transaction details are protected under 128 bit SSL encryption for transfer to the payment gateway.
- Customers credit card details are not stored by the website only passed to the Bank for processing.