Privacy and Security Policy
- A record of your visit logs the following information for statistical purposes – the user’s IP address, the date and time of the visit to the website, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the previous website visited and the type of browser used. No attempt will be made to identify an end user or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our service provider’s logs. This information is analysed at the end of each month to determine the Site’s usage statistics.
- Your personal information will not be disclosed to a third party.
- You should note that there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information via the Internet. You should make your own assessment of the potential risks to the security of your information when making a decision as to whether or not you should utilise this Site.
- Your credit card payments are processed securely by Paypal. When proceeding to the checkout screen your transaction details are protected under 128 bit SSL encryption for transfer to the payment gateway.
- Customers credit card details are not stored by the website and only passed to the Bank for processing.